Monday, July 21, 2008

Stephen King Envy

Finally got my own dedicated bookcase for my Stephen King collection. A little over half way there on his books. I am very particular about the ones I collect. They must be 1st Editions and 1st Printings. The older they are, the harder they are to find.

Check out my newest charm - a Stephen King Bobblehead. He is a huge Red Sox fan and also likes the Lowell Spinners who are a Class A Affiliate (Minor League Baseball) of the Boston Red Sox. He is sporting a Spinners hat with a Red Sox Jersey complete with King #13 on the back. Look how dapper he is standing atop 3 of his books: The Dead Zone, The Green Mile and The Dark Tower. This bobblehead was 1 out of 1000 that were give-aways at one of the Lowell Spinners baseball games.

Don't ask me where I got it or how much I paid, just know that I HAVE ONE AND YOU DON'T. Neener neener neener !!!

No comments: