Friday, September 4, 2009

Stephen King & Ridley Pearson


Today is the first day I have been to a thrift store in a month and a half! I am still sick and queasy, but I really needed to get outta the house today. Luckily for me, I happened upon this book titled "Peter And The Starcatchers" by Ridley Pearson. Its a treasure island/pirate story aimed for young readers ages 10 and up. I haven't read it yet, but plan to start this weekend.


Ok, so now you're asking who is Ridley Pearson. Well he is a crime novelist, but more importantly, he is linked to Stephen King (my ultimate favorite writer). Not only did they co-write the book "The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer - My Life At Rose Red", they are also band mates in "The Rockbottom Remainers." Just a little bit of trivia.

Today is the start of Week 14:

http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-14-weeks_1103.bc?intcmp=timeline

No comments: