Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Christine


Eli woke me up at 4:30 this morning. We always give him a few minutes to cry because sometimes he will go right back to sleep. After giving him his time and not hearing him quiet down, I got up to get his bottle going while Andy went to change his diaper. Bottle was ready, but Eli went back to sleep. So did Andy. As for me, well once I'm up, I stay up. So I went to lie down on the leather sofa in the office. The office sits just off the kitchen and the light from the microwave oven gave off an eerie glow. The glow hit my framed Christine movie poster just right. Can you believe I took this photo in pitch black darkness (with the flash, of course). I have tried so many times to take this picture only to get glares and sunspots. I love my camera... and Stephen King!

No comments: