Monday, May 28, 2012

Painted The Kitchen

Our kitchen was long overdue for a new paint job.  We've had to live with this ucky yellow for almost 5 years and I couldn't stand it any longer.  I spend most of my day in this room so I wanted needed something bright, cheerful, and modern yet still stick with a neutral so I chose a color called 'Gray Ghost' by Glidden from Lowes.  This color not only brightens the room, but I feel happy in it. A win-win!
 BEFORE - blah

AFTER va-va-voom!

BEFORE - yawn

AFTER - HELLO!

Below is a picture of my cute hubby.  Let me tell you, he is not smiling because he is having a good time and loves to paint!  It took him 2 days to do a layer of primer and 2 coats of paint.   He is smiling because I told him to for the picture he knows he is making his wife a happy girl.  :) 

No comments: