Thursday, January 24, 2013

HERSHEY HUGS
This recipe has been around a long time and I see it made for all holidays.
I am making mine for Valentines Day.
 
Heres what you'll need:
 
Small pretzel twists or square pretzels, Hershey Kisses ( I went with hugs and a new raspberry hug ) and M&M's.  I kept my Valentine theme going and used the cute Valentine M&M's.
 
 
Lay a piece of parchment paper down on a cookie sheet.  This is completely optional but I found that its easier to get the hugs off the paper than the pan.
 
 
Place a Hershey Kiss on top of each pretzel.
Bake at 200' for approximately 8 minutes.
 
Take them out of the oven and gently press an M&M on top of each melted kiss.
Allow to cool for at least an hour.  In my case, I just laid the pan on a cooling rack and let them cool in the garage. (Its the redneck in me).
 
I saved some for my family and the rest I packed up in these cute Valentine treat bags and they will go to my kids school for their bake sale. 

No comments: