Thursday, April 11, 2013

A table makeover

We purchased this small table from an unfinished furniture store about 10 years ago and painted it this shabby turquoise blue color - which, back then, I was totally in to.

Jump ahead 10 years.  Im so sick and tired of this shade of blue - it seems so juvenile now.

Im in LOVE with this shade of paint called 'Cream In My Coffee' by Valspar.  Ive used it on several small craft projects and decided that I really need to incorporate it into my living space.  I decided to paint the top of the table cream and for a little something different I went with a dark gray called 'Knights Armor' (also by Valspar) for the legs.  I have several black and white ocean-themed pictures that will eventually get hung on the walls to better accent the table.  Stay tuned...




Yes, in case you were wondering, that IS a dancing Elvis clock in the mirrors reflection.  Don't judge.

No comments: